Traction's baseball camps provide all children, ages 5-10, the opportunity to learn the game while having fun. We welcome first-time players as well as experienced travel ball players. We form our training groups and teams according to age level and skill level of each camper. Our state-of-the-art facility has turf fields, covered batting cages and multiple pitching mounds.
CAMPS FOCUS ON THREE PRIORITIES:
- Fundamental Training
- Position Instruction
- Team Games
EXAMPLE OF A CAMP DAY:
8:00 - 8:30 am: Pre Camp (T-ball & Coaches Pitch Divisions play wiffleball games while Kids Pitch Division campers take ground balls & fly balls)
8:30 - 9:00 am: Dynamic Warmup
9:00 - 9:30 am: Throwing Program
9:30 - 9:45 am: Snack Break
9:45 am - 11:45 am: Fundamental Training Stations
11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Dismissal for half day campers
12:00 - 12:45 pm: Lunch (Full Day Campers)
12:45 - 1:30 pm: Wiffle Ball World Series
1:30 - 1:45 pm: Snack Break
1:45 - 3:45 pm - Hitting / Position Play Instruction & Team Fundamentals
3:45 pm - 4:00 pm: Clean up and dismissal
*** We rotate training schedules so that half day campers are trained in every aspect of the game.
IMPORTANT CAMP INFORMATION
- Drop Off: Mondays, campers should arrive by 8:15am for initial check-in and to learn camp rules and structure. All other days campers should arrive by 8:45am. Early drop off starts at 8am. We will be located in the BLUE POD of St. Julien Park
- Pick Up: Our parking lot gates remain locked during camp hours. Gates will be opened at 11:45am for half day pickup and 3:00pm for full day campers.
- Clothing: Athletic shorts or baseball pants along with a baseball hat. We will hand out camp shirts at check in on Monday mornings. Baseball cleats and/or tennis shoes are needed for camp.
- Equipment: Campers should have their own glove, helmet, and bat.
- Water / Snacks: All campers need to bring their own snacks (PEANUT FREE) and water bottles.
- Lunch - All full day campers need to bring their own lunch (PEANUT FREE)