If you think your kid has what it takes to be a champion, register for our 2021 Traction Youth Baseball & Softball League today! Girls and boys will enjoy a 10-game season with tons of fun under the sun! Players may register as individuals or register with their own team. All individually registered players will be placed on teams based on school and location. Registration deadline has been extended to February 7.
2021 Traction Youth Baseball & Softball League
at St. Julien Park
Registration: December 1 - February 1
Season: March 8 - May 21
Tee-Ball - $85 per player (Co-ed)
Baseball - $100 per player
Softball - $100 per player
Spring League 10 Regular Season Game Dates 1 game per week based on age division (Monday's & Fridays)
Monday Game Dates (No game on Monday, April 5th for Easter Weekend)
- March 8, 15, 22 & 29
- April 12, 19 & 26
- May 3, 10 & 17
Friday Game Dates (No game on Friday, April 2nd for Easter Weekend)
- March 12, 19 & 26
- April 9, 16, 23 & 30
- May 7, 14 & 21
End of the League Season Single Elimination Championship Tourney for all divisions:
- May 24-27 (Mon-Thurs)
6 Pre-Season Practice Dates for each team. 1 practice per week on either Monday or Friday for 1 hour per practice on a field:
- January 11, 18 & 25
- February 1, 8 & 15
- January 15, 22 & 29
- February 5, 12 & 19
Jamboree Pre-Season Game Nights:
- Monday, February 22
- Monday, March 1
Players may register as individuals or as a part of a team. All individually registered players will be placed on teams based on school and location.
Player Fee Includes:
- 10 Regular Season Game Guarantee (Thursday Nights)
- Single Elimination Championship League Tournament (No tournament for
Pee Wee T-Ball)
- Home and Away Uniform Shirts and Hats included for all teams.
- Catchers Equipment will be provided for all teams.
- Each Head Coach in every division will be provided with one (1) dozen game balls.
- Two (2) Pre-Season team practices per week and one (1) team
practice per week in-season.
- Practices will be one (1) hour in duration and will be scheduled on a first come first serve
basis. Practices must be scheduled in the following time blocks: 5:00-6:00 pm, 6:00-7:00
pm, or 7:00-8:00 pm.
- Practice schedules may be altered for rain make up games on Mondays.
- No Gate Fees for spectators
- Pee Wee T-ball Division: All players will receive participation medals following the final
regular season game.
- All other divisions: Championship Players & Runner-Up Players will receive individual player
rings following the championship games in the Championship League Tournament.